Time
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
Something about time passing
makes me sad to be young,
conscious of my time passing.
Voice changes over time,
deepening in tone and wisdom,
gaining sadness learned over time.
The world doesn't slow down;
in fact it just moves faster and faster,
and I'm trying to feel as much of it as I can.
I pray for the strength to hold on,
to witness a reborn world.
I pray for the strength of my children,
to build it better than I can.
Time just moves so damn fast.
---
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
-- www.netivotshalom.org
-- www.shefanetwork.org
-- menachemcreditor.org
To join Rabbi Creditor's email list, send a blank email to thetisch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Sep 14, 2009
TEACHER · AUTHOR · ACTIVIST · MUSICIAN
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
Teaching Torah. Inspiring courage. Building a world of love.
Inspiring communities to think deeply, feel honestly, and act with courage through Jewish learning, public conversation, music, and prayer.
Total Pageviews
-
Immersion and Identity Rabbi Ethan Tucker Delivered at the 7th annual Camp Conference of the Grinspoon Institute for Jewish Philanthropy ...
-
Ed Sheeran Owes His Fans an Apology Rabbi Menachem Creditor September 6, 2026 At MetLife Stadium this past weekend, Benjamin Hammond Haggert...
-
Hebrew National & Kosher Politics What's kosher about answering to a higher authority? July 10, 2009 Kenneth Lasson Special to the...