#BringThemHomeNow

Oct 17, 2009

A PRAYER FOR HEALTH

A PRAYER FOR HEALTH
Rabbi Menachem Creditor

God, may my work feel redemptive even when an ocean of need feels like it will pull me down.
May I feel the supported when I feel alone in my work.
O God, remind me when I fail that I can learn, and that my life is more than my work.
O God, remind me when I succeed that I can learn, and that deep success requires the efforts of many.
May I remember that going home is a crucial part of the dream.
God, help me to remember that I am one of the people I am called by you to serve.
May I feel undivided as I transition from sphere to sphere, a whole person within Your world.

---
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
-- www.netivotshalom.org
-- www.shefanetwork.org
-- menachemcreditor.org

To join Rabbi Creditor's email list, send a blank email to thetisch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Total Pageviews