Please forward the email below to 3 of your friends right now and encourage them to add their name to our petition at http://dccc.org/Support-HCR.
Thanks for your support!
At this critical moment, let's show the world that we are united and strong behind President Obama's law and that every American deserves access to quality, affordable health care.
Send a message to the Court: Help us reach 100,000 strong standing up for Health Care Reform before tomorrow's final day of arguments.
I'm proud to support health care for all Americans. I'm proud that thanks to all of our efforts, millions of Americans can no longer be dropped from their coverage when they get sick. And I'm proud that when the law takes full effect, being a woman will no longer be classified as a "pre-existing condition."
Let's stand proud for health care reform:
Thanks for standing with us,
Kelly Ward DCCC
Mar 27, 2012
Tell the Supreme Court: I Support Health Care Reform
- ► 2016 (72)
- ► 2015 (91)
- ► 2014 (265)
- ► 2013 (508)
- msnbc.com: "Muslim Brotherhood says it will run ca...
- First review of my CD Within, and 3 other great Je...
- NIF News
- Being a Jew
- forward.com: "Student Beaten Outside Jewish School...
- Tell the Supreme Court: I Support Health Care Refo...
- Grains of my Soul
- Trayvon Martin z"l wasn't just one of the world's ...
- Rabbi Reuven Hammer: "Tradition Today: Remembering...
- Half my heart will be in Boston on April 2
- VaYikra 5772/2012: "The Sacrificial Call"
- New Audio-Shiur! "The Legacy of Moshe Rabbeinu"
- Rabbi Creditor: Words Like "Chocolate"
- Letter to the SF Chronicle in response to Jon Carr...
- Rabbi Adam Naftalin-Kelman in the Daily California...
- Recorded by Rabbi Shalom Bochner and Rabbi Menac...
- Chancellor Arnold Eisen: "Israel in Winter"
- Reclaiming Zionism
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (539)
- ► 2009 (321)
- ► 2008 (91)