(c) Menachem Creditor
keep working your own heart.
open yourself to the next flower,
the next breeze,
the next person you see.
take a moment.
perhaps ask the flower what it needs,
ask the person what she needs.
(dare you ask yourself what you truly need?)
don't worry so much about the way to God.
if you can open yourself to another,
the way to God will reveal itself
that much more clearly.
- Joyfully Answering the Call
- My thoughts, after meeting with a very special, ve...
- Take Back the Narrative: We Are Better than This
- Building a Beloved Society: Rules, Kindness, Resou...
- God is in the Details
- So moved. Ellen Allard and other loving souls sing...
- Hours after the attack on a Jewish cemetery in St ...
- the way (a #poem)
- A reflection on Revelatory Relationships: Contact,...
- #Revelation Begins With You
- To the One: We're Still Here
- Powerful moment yesterday in shul
- Upon Being Arrested
- Arrested rabbis take Torah to the streets in defen...
- EMERGENCY FAITH BRIEFING CALL TO PROTECT OUR COMMU...
- #RaisingTorah, Day 33 at Netivot Shalom! with Rabb...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2016 (72)
- ► 2015 (91)
- ► 2014 (265)
- ► 2013 (508)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (539)
- ► 2009 (321)
- ► 2008 (91)