***Special Announcement ***
Thrilled to announce the publication of the second volume of my father's reflections: 'Praying for Our Country!' These essays, selected from his teachings 1998-2014, touch on:
- The Supreme Court & Religious Neutrality
- Justice and Mercy: To Pardon or Not?
- The Unfinished Business of the Civil War
- Is the Flag Sacred?
- Jewish Reflections on Domestic Violence
- How to Understand the Evangelicals
- Levitical Reflections on the Health Care Bill
- Upon Hearing That Osama Bin Laden Was Dead
And a special feature of this volume is a foreword by his grandson, Moshe, who wrote:
"My Sabbah is the kind of religious leader whose belief is centered on making the world a better place for everyone. Perhaps this sentence from one of his pieces says it best: 'That is what God wants of us. To care and take care of each other. To take care of the world.' I’m grateful to have a Sabbah who puts humanity first. As his grandson, I am proud to carry on his vision of humane ideas and a healthy, unified America."
Get your copy here! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RR9SFR2/
#NewBook #newbookalert #Author #america #faith #justice