Opening the Dor
Click here for directions.
Help imagine the vibrant Jewish East Bay of tomorrow! Please join us for this free exciting program that will offer breakout group discussions of:
Space is limited please register at:
Each breakout group will be facilitated by representatives of organizations from the Jewish community and will engage the next generation for a shared discussion toward a vibrant East Bay Jewish community. This event is intended for those in the East Bay Jewish community between the ages of 21-45.
Featuring welcoming remarks from:
A working list of anticipated organizations facilitating sessions include:
Encourage others to come!
Aug 18, 2011
Having trouble viewing this message? Click here to see it in your browser.
- ► 2016 (44)
- ► 2015 (91)
- ► 2014 (265)
- ► 2013 (508)
- ► 2012 (315)
- From JTS Chancellor Eisen: Jews and Others, Contin...
- September 10th, During Shabbat Services at Netivo...
- Mighty Comfort
- TRY/USYHigh this year or next
- Jewish Ideas Daily: "Who Speaks for Israeli Arabs?...
- News from CNS Adult Education
- This Sunday has been named "Gilad Shalit Day" in...
- Celebrate Rosh Chodesh Elul with Netivot Shalom th...
- "Yellow Pages" Poster For Sale!
- Justice, Justice You Shall Pursue: with Ruth Messi...
- Having trouble viewing this message? Cli...
- Dreaming Again!
- More Magic Moments from Across the International R...
- The Last Day
- Abraham Foxman's JTA Op-Ed: "Shout down the Sharia...
- Va'etchanan 5771: "Jewish Riverdance?"
- Not Sure about Tisha Be'av?
- Jewels of Elul VII: "The Art of Seeking Light"
- Opportunity to List Job Postings for Ramah Staff M...
- Rabbi Andy Sacks in the Forward: "A Call for Socia...
- Care about your child's Jewish identity?
- Masorti Is Not Silent
- NYTimes: "Conservative Rabbis Disagree on Same-Sex...
- Rabbi Eric Yoffie: "Judaism is always ‘tikkun olam...
- Delusional self-confidence and the power of positi...
- ▼ August (25)
- ► 2010 (539)
- ► 2009 (321)
- ► 2008 (91)