(c) Rabbi Menachem Creditor
We are who we are,
but we are also not.
The sneakers we wear,
the earnings, the haircuts -
each truly nothing more than a mask.
Look past those things,
into the soul of each person.
You will find that we are each
everyone who has ever been.
- ► 2013 (508)
- Blessing for Learning Torah (melody by Rabbi David...
- Rabbi Andrew Sacks in Jpost: "Evading service or s...
- WOW Rosh Hodesh Adar
- What's Up @ Ramah California!
- Rabbi Julie Schonfeld in ynetnews.com: 'Israelis s...
- Ynetnews.com: "Yair Lapid: Shas has country 'wrapp...
- Israel's Deputy health minister avoids girls' sing...
- Wiesel: Romney should speak out about proxy baptis...
- Awesome article on organizational culture. (ht: Ra...
- Rabbi Creditor: Reflecting on Communal Purpose
- May the souls of Robert Kamin z"l and Susan Poff z...
- "The JCPenny Shop-In"
- JTS Launches New Continuing Education Initiative f...
- Yitro 5772/2012: "Exodus and Relational Authority"...
- Yizhar Hess, CEO of the Masorti Movement (in ynet)...
- JFSJ + PJA = SUPPORT THE HOME CARE WORKFORCE NOW!
- a great blurb from a great leadership article
- Chancellor Eisen on Huffpost: "Moses, Pharaoh and ...
- Feb 26th at 1pm: A Learning Celebration in honor o...
- Beshalach 5772: "Turning"
- I Support Planned Parenthood's Fund for Breast Can...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (540)
- ► 2009 (321)
- ► 2008 (91)