#BringThemHomeNow

Oct 5, 2023

**Very Special Announcement** Announcing the publication of: The Consequences of Listening: Selected Writings 2018-2022

The Consequences of Listening:
Selected Writings 2018-2022

Rabbi Menachem Creditor


paperback: amazon.com/dp/B0CKHWXWM7
hardcover: amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ12ZRK

This book is not quite an intentional record of a Global Pandemic and an American Insurrection during four intense years of human history. But I can’t imagine these swirling feelings didn’t find their ways into my words. Writing has always been a release for my soul, a way of reaching out to the Divine and to community, to my ancestors and to my descendants, and, more and more to my own soul. I learned so much as I poured these words out over. So very much. It means the world to me that these words – written during a time that travels forward within me – have reached others. Perhaps we will meet one day with eyes that have seen a thing or two, and perhaps we’ll smile. I sure hope so. For now, I am overwhelmed with gratitude to share with you this new volume of my writing.

#NewBook #NewBookAlert #NewBooks #newbookrelease #newbooktoread #newbooks2023

Total Pageviews