- Noa (Achinoam Nini)'s "Open Letter to the Wind" (http://noa-the-singer.blogspot.co.il/2014/07/open-letter-to-wind.html)
- Rabbi Donniel Hartman's "The War in Gaza: What I Know and What I Do Not Know" (http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-war-in-gaza-what-i-know-and-what-i-do-not-know/)
- Etgar Keret's "Israel's Other War" (http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/israels-other-war)
- Naomi Chazan's "Tunnel Vision" (http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/tunnel-vision-2/).
- David Horovitz's "John Kerry: The Betrayal" (http://www.timesofisrael.com/john-kerry-the-betrayal/)
- Barak David's "Kerry's Cease-fire Draft Revealed" (http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.607379)
Jul 28, 2014
six must-read articles
Newly Huddled Tender Masses: A Prayer for Children © Rabbi Menachem Creditor Dear God, Protector of Children, Guardian of All: We haven&...
To Kneel (c) Rabbi Menachem Creditor for Landingham & Kaepernick, our angels in the wings Sometimes, it isn't about nuan...
Rabbi David Wolpe in WashingtonPost.com: "Divorce is a death" Rabbi David Wolpe http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/...
amen? a prayer for more than thoughts and prayers © rabbi menachem creditor chair, rabbis against gun violence Compassionate One, ...