#BringThemHomeNow

Jul 10, 2014

Witnessed an Iron Dome intercept of a bomb from Gaza above me

I just witnessed an Iron Dome intercept of a bomb from Gaza above me and the @AIPAC #RabbinicMission2Israel as we exited the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem. Baruch ...she'asah li nisim bamakom hazeh. Blessed are you, Adonai, for made a miracle for me in this place. 

Friends, if my post about "the end of theory" felt abstract to you, please know that there is nothing abstract about it at all. I am shaken and I am more resolved than before. This must end, and the accusations against Israel are heinous misrepresentations of a nation-wide reality of bombs that, as of today are being sent by Fatah AND Hamas against the civilian population of Israel.

Please share this widely. I bear testimony to the need for strength and for action. Peace is a long while away, and now is the time for unity in the face of threats to our very existence.

-------
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
menachemcreditor.org ▶netivotshalom.org

To join Rabbi Creditor's email list, send a blank email to thetisch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com!

Total Pageviews

NEW BOOK! Calling Out: Psalms for Today

Calling Out: Psalms for Today www.amazon.com/dp/B0D22YG9X7 co-edited with Sarah Tuttle-Singer The night of April 13, 2024 the People of Isra...