Here are the links I mentioned in our discussion today, "Mythic Time", the first part of our Living a Mythic Life series.
● Time is not Fact (Creditor)
● An Ode to Remaining Broken: In a New York State of Mind (Creditor)
● Overcome, if only... (Creditor)
● The Problematics of Myth (Gillman)
● The Resurrection of the Dead (Jacobs)
Kol Tuv, and Looking forward to learning Torah together again!
A new Bigger on the Inside post: #Hook - "There You Are" "There you are, Peter!" Over time, our eyes can become dim. ...
Rabbi David Wolpe in WashingtonPost.com: "Divorce is a death" Rabbi David Wolpe http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/...
I wrote this song for my daughter, born right after 9/11. This world will be built by love: ours and God's. In the best and worst of m...