Sep 16, 2017

Selichot Prayer

Selichot Prayer
© Rabbi Menachem Creditor

I stand before You, open-hearted and open-souled. You've seen my year, held me every step of this path. I stand before You.

I weep before You, revealed and breathless. You've been watching me learn, one lesson at a time. I weep tears of gratitude before You.

I sing before You, chest pounding the rhythm of every prayer inside me. Your quiet intensity permeates my very being. I sing before You.

I ask. I thank. I admit. I feel. I hope. I wonder. I cry. I sing. I breathe.

You. You. You. You. You. You. You.

#selichot #prayer

Total Pageviews

What Good is an Ark When We Leave the Children Outside? For Bend, Oregon During Parashat Noach

What Good is an Ark When We Leave the Children Outside? For Bend, Oregon During Parashat Noach  Rabbi Menachem Creditor  I woke to rain this...