Jul 24, 2020
Awash in memories of Ramah Day Camp In Nyack where I was blessed to spend 13 sacred, formative summers, where I fully experienced Tisha Be'Av for the first time, where I sat with my beloved teacher Rabbi Stanley Bramnick z"l, where, through the gift of the music I learned from him I once again am sitting with him, crying about the broken-ness of the world and dreaming of its rebirth. Shabbat Shalom, friends. May our tears be limited. May our singing never end. #ShabbatChazon #ShabbatShalom
TEACHER · AUTHOR · ACTIVIST · MUSICIAN
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
Teaching Torah. Inspiring courage. Building a world of love.
Inspiring communities to think deeply, feel honestly, and act with courage through Jewish learning, public conversation, music, and prayer.
Total Pageviews
-
Immersion and Identity Rabbi Ethan Tucker Delivered at the 7th annual Camp Conference of the Grinspoon Institute for Jewish Philanthropy ...
-
Ed Sheeran Owes His Fans an Apology Rabbi Menachem Creditor September 6, 2026 At MetLife Stadium this past weekend, Benjamin Hammond Haggert...
-
Hebrew National & Kosher Politics What's kosher about answering to a higher authority? July 10, 2009 Kenneth Lasson Special to the...