#BringThemHomeNow

Feb 3, 2015

my theology in 99 words

my theology in 99 words
© Rabbi Menachem Creditor
God is the collective potential of the human imagination. Every good thing every person has ever yearned for and will ever yearn for is what I mean by the word "God." My God doesn't send cancer or hurricanes or people to hurt others. When a person dies a fragment of divine potential is lost. When I ask God to embrace my lost loved one, I cry to my community that every life matters. “I love you” means that I am not alone and that I am here so that you need not be either. That, for me, is God.

Total Pageviews

NEW BOOK! Calling Out: Psalms for Today

Calling Out: Psalms for Today www.amazon.com/dp/B0D22YG9X7 co-edited with Sarah Tuttle-Singer The night of April 13, 2024 the People of Isra...