#BringThemHomeNow

Apr 5, 2020

your face this morning: a poem/prayer

your face this morning: a poem/prayer
rabbi menachem creditor
for Isaiah and everyone else

i've never seen so clearly
how truly precious is every other
i mean i've known and i've taught
but now, with a shining sweet friend
on my screen, singing out
to me to you to the One
sitting still
feeling still
breath steadied
letting the light of a new day in
these tears purify my eyes
to see better
to feel to hope again
i feel the fire in me
lit by the warmth of contact
birthed by the light
of your sweet face
dear one
your soul my friend
is luminous
and you share it
with purity

Total Pageviews

NEW BOOK! Calling Out: Psalms for Today

Calling Out: Psalms for Today www.amazon.com/dp/B0D22YG9X7 co-edited with Sarah Tuttle-Singer The night of April 13, 2024 the People of Isra...