#BringThemHomeNow

Mar 8, 2021

Today we began learning Torah again, celebrating a #Siyyum, a completion of the entire Torah last Friday. #ChazakChazakVenitchazek #SiyyumHaTorah #HafochBah #BeginAgain #MorningTorah #BuildOnLove

Today we began learning Torah again, celebrating a #Siyyum, a completion of the entire Torah last Friday. We began broadcasting March 18, 2020, and didn't miss a weekday morning since. To all of you for sharing in the building of this sacred community, as far away as Saudia Arabia, Pakistan, France, Holland, England, Israel, and Yonkers, bless you.
 
I dedicate our year of Torah to my precious parents, who blessed me with Torah from even before I was born, to my holy wife, for holding my heart with such love and wisdom, and to my UJA-Federation of New York colleague Mark Medin, for championing this online experiment a year ago. Thank you, friends, for sharing the journey.
 

Total Pageviews