#BringThemHomeNow

Mar 10, 2021

A Vaccine Prayer

A Vaccine Prayer

Rabbi Menachem Creditor

Dear God,
after all the loss,
the distance, the sadness, the aloneness,
Give me life. Grant me back Your world. Please.
Give my children reason for hope. Please. Please.

Holy Healing One,
May the vaccine I'm about to receive be a sign that healing is arriving once again in our world, for all Your worried children.
May my body's temporary discomfort sensitize me to the needs of this fragile world that remain invisible to the eye.
May my body's pent-up tension, held back during an unfathomable year of constriction and stress, be channeled in a healthy way for those around me.
May the scientists and doctors and nurses who have served as your angels and saved our world be granted restoration of soul and healing of mind.

I pledge before You, Source of All, to do as much good as I can as long as my soul is within me.

May I be granted a life filled by the honor of serving You by serving others.

Thank You. Goodness.
Thank You. Healing.
Thank You. Life.

Amen.


#vaccine #COVID19 #prayer

Total Pageviews

NEW BOOK! Calling Out: Psalms for Today

Calling Out: Psalms for Today www.amazon.com/dp/B0D22YG9X7 co-edited with Sarah Tuttle-Singer The night of April 13, 2024 the People of Isra...