#BringThemHomeNow

Apr 14, 2022

Rachel Brodie's "Taxonomies of Jewish Identity." And a tweet.

I've been scouring social media for mentions of Rachel Brodie z"l, whose funeral is in a few hours in California. And, inevitably, I'm finding lots of times over the years when I couldn't help but post something about or from her. This tweet from 2012 says so much. The graphic in the background is what she called "Taxonomies of Jewish Identity," lines of connection between the countless ideas in her capacious mind/soul. The quote demonstrates her quick wit and her functional brilliance.

God, I miss her so very much. It's very hard to understand my world without her.

for a glimpse into her professional presentation of the gifts of her person: https://lnkd.in/djGVhH6a

Total Pageviews

NEW BOOK! Calling Out: Psalms for Today

Calling Out: Psalms for Today www.amazon.com/dp/B0D22YG9X7 co-edited with Sarah Tuttle-Singer The night of April 13, 2024 the People of Isra...