Nov 10, 2010

Fwd: Caring for an Aging Parent?


Your Parents Want to Stay in Their Own Home


Call Us When . . .
  • Your parents have mounting health conditions . . .
    and you don't know how to manage it all.

  • Your father is being discharged from the hospital . . .
    and you need help caring for him at home.

  • Your aging parents live in Florida . . .
    and your siblings can't agree on a plan for them.

  • Your mom and dad have stopped driving . . .
    and can't get their own meals and groceries.
JFCS/East Bay's Care Managers . . .
  • Help family members identify the problems their loved one is having, and put a workable plan in place.
  • Coordinate and advocate with medical providers and update family members
    as needs change.
  • Locate skilled caregivers and follow up with family members to monitor quality
    of care.
  • Advise families on how best to meet an aging person's nutritional and health needs.
  • Assume responsibility for many other issues that family members may not be able to handle on their own.
Call now for a free initial phone consultation

(510) 558-7800

Suse Moyal Center for Older Adult Services
Jewish Family & Children's Services of the East Bay
 Main Office
Suse Moyal Center
for Older Adult Services
2484 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 210
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 704-7475 - Main
(510) 558-7800 - Older Adult Services

             Contra Costa Office                                          Family Justice Center
             1855 Olympic Blvd., Suite 200                              470 27th Street
             Walnut Creek, CA 94596                                     Oakland CA 94612
             (925) 927-2000                                                 (510) 704-7480, ext. 700
Find us on Facebook

Chag Sukkot Sameach, dear friends.