#BringThemHomeNow

Jul 30, 2013

from Molly Shapiro: "Howdy Y'all!"


NSLogo

shofar
CNS is looking for youth service leaders & childcare providers for the High Holidays! If you know of high school or college students coming home for the chagim, please contact Molly at molly@netivotshalom.org!
 
Join Our List
Join Our Mailing List
From Molly Shapiro: Howdy Y'all!
23 Av, 5773 // July 30, 2013 

Molly Shapiro
click here
to email Molly!
Shalom!

 

One very special Shabbat morning just months ago, I entered Netivot Shalom for the first time and was overwhelmed by the warm greetings I received from many people!

 

I couldn't believe how at home I felt, and was beyond thrilled when I was offered a way to become part of Netivot Shalom as the Director of Youth Community and Connection.  

 

Most of my childhood was spent amidst the palm trees in Southern California.  I grew up at Congregation B'nai Israel in Tustin, and for many years continued to work there as youth group staff and as the assistant director of the shul's Jewish summer camp.  I then moved to the Bay Area to study Psychology and Music at Mills College, and I am now proud to be an official Berkeley resident!

 

Now, I'm ready to get down to business! We've gotten off to a great start with a wonderful team of people helping me to jump right in.  I can't wait to help launch a new year of youth and family programming at CNS and invite you to be in touch with me to be part of this wonderful experience. (My email is molly@netivotshalom.org.)

 

Shavua Tov,

Molly Shapiro

 

-------


Total Pageviews