- Spiritual Authority in a Participatory Congregation
- Jewish Elasticity and Values
- Priorities and Prophecy
- Innovation and Invention (shma)
- Personal Status and Jewish Leadership
- Expectations for the Modest
- The Dissatisfied Mystic
- Why I Fight
- The Necessity of Windows
- Peace and Quiet
- Shefa Leadership Journal (editor)
- Shefa Leadership Texts (editor)
Jul 26, 2010
Leadership & Activism
There is always more to us than a glance reveals. May we learn to pause, be curious, caring, and deepen our relationships by listening well! #MorningTorah #BuildOnLove
Rabbi David Wolpe in WashingtonPost.com: "Divorce is a death" Rabbi David Wolpe http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/...
A new Bigger on the Inside post: #Hook - "There You Are" "There you are, Peter!" Over time, our eyes can become dim. ...
I wrote this song for my daughter, born right after 9/11. This world will be built by love: ours and God's. In the best and worst of m...